Thursday, September 16, 2010

i'm Falling for fall.

Fall is creepin in and i can't be happier!
Those nice breezy days, and borderline cold nights are perfect sweater weather.
So since it's sweater weather we have the gift of sweaters!
We got sweatshirts, nightmare on elm street striped sweaters, and my personal favorite Mr. Rogers old man cardigans. We even have some Lacoste cardigans in the style of Chubs from Happy Gilmore.
So come checkout the selection and suit up for FALLLLL!

Chubs in that good lookin Lacoste sweater

On a second note of mindless rambling on, everyone has things that annoy the crap out of them... I'm no exception. So with a chance to vent, here are some things that really annoy me.

-People who only know one modest mouse song (Float on)
-People who look amazing in our dresses but choose not to buy because they are afraid of what their friends might think. Do what you like! be yourself!
-When my arm or foot falls asleep.
-that tickle of about to sneeze and then no sneeze comes :(
-having itches when you have a cast on your arm.
-People who say "All of a Sudden", what does that even mean..think about it, then try to describe it. Makes no sense.
-Folding up road maps. Frustrating.
-When people switch lanes in front of you without signaling.
-From First to Last without Sonny Moore.
-The new animated ninja turtles show, the new CGI tmnt movie.
-Robot Chicken. period.
-CSI and law and order and every spin off they think up, next they are gonna have CSI Nursing Home: Natural Causes Investigated, and Law and Order FPVU food poisoning victims unit.
-How tiger woods is terrible this season but he still made it in the ryder cup, and no matter how bad he does he is still the talk of the Tournament's he's in.
Same thing with Tim Tebow and Florida. Tebow is gone but the anouncers still talk about Tebow every five seconds.
-Tim Tebow. haha When he cried after losing to Alabama it was pathetic. No babies in the NFL please.

That's all for now and hey! that made me feel alot better! Get your annoyances off your chest, it does wonders.
-CASSidy

2 comments:

  1. OMG Chubbs - love it!

    -Ha ha - my favorite MM song happens to be "Ocean Breathes Salty" :)

    -And yes, all my guy friends thought I was cruel for talking smack about Tebow crying. Suck it up brotha. Here, here!

    I have a few things "On Notice" myself off the top of my head:

    -J.Lo (makes it hard to root for Miami against the Pats when she and her Skeletor husband own the team)
    -People who don't signal! And why? Because they're talking on the phone!
    -People who carelessly mispell words like "they're," "you're" and "espresso" - there's no X!
    -Coach signature print bags.

    Whew you're right - that does make me feel better ;) Those were some hilarious show ideas - I'd actually watch those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on!

    i always look forward to reading your post Laura.
    and in response i wanna say a few things..
    First off Ocean Breathes Salty is a killer song,
    but my personal favorite from that album is "The View" it describes life in such a real fashion.

    Secondly, due to your opinion on Tim Tebow i'm making you my new best friend.
    haha

    Thirdly I agree with everything else you said. Mispellings are an ache in my side. The misuse of the forms of Their, They're and There realllllllly annoy me.
    I love hearing from you and i think it's about time you venture into the store to check out our window displays!
    -Cassidy

    ReplyDelete