Thursday, September 16, 2010

Artist Cory E. Wilson

I just got word that Cory E. Wilson is doing an Opening and Reception for his art September 26th.
It's some pretty sick stuff, and it's definitely worth a trip down there to see.
The pieces I've seen are completely mind blowing original,
i can guarantee it's unlike anything you've ever seen.
Not only is his art killer and a half, but
I met im today and he is a genuinely super chill guy.
Which that really makes easy for me to promote him and get the word out,
trust me if he was an untalented jerk i would not take the time to write this.
So for real check him out Sunday September 26th 7 p.m. at Bang! Salon 1 wade Hampton Blvd Greenville S.C.
Also local band The Van Dangs will be performing live!
I'll be there for sure!
-Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment