Thursday, October 14, 2010

Come See the New Shipment!!

Hey guys! This is my first blog post, I never knew what to say but I came into work this morning and our new shipment was all hung out and as I started flipping through it, I saw the first amazing thing and my mouth dropped a little bit, well by the end of it my mouth was to the ground and out the door! Such great things, from cute dresses, sexy dresses, and even a beaded bra! Many things that would look great on Halloween for that ready to party look to a fun adorable look. Dresses that with a simple cardigan and a pair of boots become instantly fall ready, and you guys are in luck because we got it all!

And boys we don't want to leave you guys out, so we got some great leathers in, even a black leather Members Only, such a classic.

Well come on into the store and ask one of us about the great things and we'll be happy to show you!

-Katie

ps. I do guess some of the lines were a little cheesy, but honestly I was just so excited about this shipment I had to tell someone! My blog post isnt too bad for the first time right?

No comments:

Post a Comment