Monday, June 21, 2010

Oodles of Shades!


Why hello there, fans! Xtina here, giving you a breaking news report on what's new in The CDub.

First and foremost is the shades! We've got our sunglasses all stocked up and ready to go on your face and then out the door. A popular pick for this summer is the Black Wayfarers, just like the ones above here.
Those are some sweet shades. My favorite sunglasses are the brown fade Aviators. I think they look good on everybody, so come in and I'll let ya try 'em on.

Another big item we stocked up on is Vests! Women and Men, we can find a good vest for you. I think you can never have enough vests and sunglasses. One in every color is what I strive for.

Last, but not least, DRESSES! Yes, ladies, we have more summer dresses for you. We got tons of sun dresses in, to help you stay cool and look hot! Oh, and I almost forgot. We once again have more new jewelry for the ladies. Peacock feather necklace and matching peacock earrings, say whatttt?! Yeah, I love me some peacock feathers. They can be classy elegant or a new twist to an old casual top. We also have some cool Robot necklaces. The arms totally move! (Sorry, that just gets me excited.)

Well, I think that's about it for now. Check back soon because we'll be getting in more stuff this week. Oh, and come in the store and see me. I'll be the one in the vest (probably).

-Xtina

No comments:

Post a Comment